Restaurant Marketing That's Trackable, Redeemable, and Profitable.
WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN!
Secretly hoping diners will constantly come into your restaurant, tell their family and friends without any help and increase their spending when you don’t ask anything about them?
It’s time to uncross your fingers and plan and execute an omnichannel marketing strategy that works specifically for your type of business.
If you already struggle with your restaurant marketing to get new business or you’re not getting any engagement from customers, give me 10 minutes of your time. I have the perfect solution for it.
What If You Didn't Have This Problem Anymore?
When you run an ad or post something on social media about a promotion, what if you could track down the people spending money and how much they spent?
What if you knew the names, numbers and birthdays every single person that entered your restaurant?
What if you could mine all types of information about their preferences (food items, time preferences, how often they come in etc)?
If you already struggle with your restaurant marketing to get new business or you’re not getting any engagement from customers, give me 5 minutes of your time. I have the perfect solution for it.
The Rocket Diner Blueprint Program allows you to do this and MORE with a unique and long-term strategy, maximizing online and offline marketing efforts to nurture someone to visit your restaurant the first time and over time through Email, social media, and text messaging.
E-Commerce and CRM Integrations Available
So… What can our program do for your restaurant?
You take pride in the food and experience for your diners. You want to be their source for both a great meal but a memorable night out, birthday, date, or anniversary that leaves them with a smile.
They can remember the kind of memories they spent at your place for the days, weeks, and sometimes years to come with their best friends, family, or significant other.
Suppose you’re committed to attracting, engaging, and nurturing your current and future diners with both a delightful experience as well as your absolute best service.
In that case, you already know the future of marketing is where your customers are at, at their convenience, with marketing that is about THEM and gets them to talk to you willingly.
The Blueprint is a trackable and redeemable action plan, a diner-satisfying, money-generating, customer-service, and marketing machine.
Talk to your customers everywhere.
- Have the same exact people that walk into your restaurant willingly give you their information.
- They opt in through Facebook, Instagram or SMS text with ease.
Send hyper personalized messages at scale.
- Create automation funnels based on various communication channels and data points given to you by the customer
- Auto-response customer services and chatbots
- Messages based on payment history, date-based actions, visit preferences, food favorites, video surveys, and more.
Gain video reviews, images of customers at your restaurant on autopilot.
- Use Facebook and Instagram DM to put relevant social review links in front of them
- Capitalize on their dining experience by retrieving both video and photos, gaining legal consent to use their media in your marketing
- Create specific marketing posts that get people to feel included in your events and posts to create true engagement around your restaurant
Turning new (and existing) customers into raving fans
- Having a set game plan every month with your marketing person and our team
- Giving you access to our marketing dashboard to track progress and which customer cohort/marketing campaigns is doing the best with tangible results
Answer support questions saving you time (and headaches)
- Have set FAQs to have your automated bot answer customer inquiries
- Gain more reviews, book more catering, job applications, handle media/sponsorship entries and more
- Constantly add to it with questions on monthly team calls with our agency
Create Posts That GET ENGAGEMENT & enter people into contests/giveaways.
- Instead of “likes” get customer info in exchange for a “bribe” to enter a giveaway and contest.
- Can create virality by having people invite their friends which equal more entries.
- Can launch on multiple platforms like Facebook, Instagram, your website, text and offline QR codes.
Use your website (to actually get info on your diners) to get them to order more and more often.
- Have ways for new/existing customers to redeem promotions/specials through FB, IG, SMS and more.
- Promote events and announcements through posts
The future of marketing is here and you can't wait for your competition to use our methods.
The Rocket Diner Blueprint is specifically geared to and designed for:
Existing One Location Restaurants
that has the owner or general manager managing their marketing themselves, making the posts and emails and pictures… but you’re struggling with growth and gaining any traction of knowing what is working at all.
Established Multiple Locations
that have a dedicated marketing person who may or may not be getting the results they need through their traditional mass media posts… but the ad struggle is real and wants to get more sales in the door.
Have Multiple Brands
who see omnichannel strategy as an opportunity to monetize channels like Facebook Messenger but have little known way to truly tie in their own brands, gain the most money out of their customers and build lifetime value.
We dont want to work with every restaurant but with the right restaurant.
Ask yourself, which type of owner are you based upon the responses below?
The Old School
The Go Getter
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you are in the three buckets of restaurant owners above that, they have been in operation for at least one year that is looking to expand their database and don’t want to do it themselves.
Whether you’re fast food, fast-casual, food truck, or fine dining, we have personalized solutions for each.
Depending on your program, this could be starting at three months or more. With any marketing program, the longer the commitment, you can see the results. That being said, we have no long-term contracts if you do not want to be locked in as this is customized to your needs.
Depending on your program, we have both monthly and annual plans for our Rocket Diner Blueprint program as well as a one time onboarding fee. As with any investment, this will all depend on the number of locations you have, the type of marketing we sent out as well as who is involved. Note this isn’t for restaurants that aren’t willing to understand the value our services offer and the investment you’re making into your long term marketing as we are not for people looking to undercut our pricing.
While I appreciate you wanting to do things internally and take our system to market your business, unfortunately, we do not sell our system like that. We have worked very hard to create our intellectual property on top of the software we use, and the value is in the monthly fee we charge to conduct the service with you, so this is not an option under any circumstance to just pay a one-time onboarding fee.
We have both in-person and virtual options for your staff to interact with customers based on the marketing initiatives we set up with you. You will also have access to the recorded sessions via our learning portal access anytime.
We have many options on the various platforms we use for your restaurant. Email, SMS, Facebook Messenger, Instagram and more will be used. The frequency of communication will be customized based upon our initial consultation, discussing your type of restaurant (casual, fine dining, etc.), location (urban, suburban), among other factors.
$0.65 Opt Ins
- 58 People Opted In = $0.68/per opt In.
- Ad was created spending $40 + added offline QR codes with flyers in existing orders.
- 4259 People Reached
- Over 80% Filled In The Post Diner Survey Gaining 10 Data Points to Use in Future Marketing.
- Average Order = $19
- Average Number of Visits Per Year = 12
- Average $ Spent (1 Year) = $228
- ROI on Ad = 5.7X
- 68 People Opted In = $0.58/per opt In.
- Ad was created spending $40.
- 3555 People Reached
- Over 85% Filled In The Post Diner Survey Gaining 10 Data Points to Use in Future Marketing.
- Average Order = $25
- Average Number of Visits Per Year = 12
- Average $ Spent (1 Year) = $300
- ROI on Ad = 7.5X